Matcha Tiramisu Recipe
- 7 oz. of mascarpone cheese
- Egg whites
- 1/3 cup of sugar
- Lady finger cookies
- To make Matcha Tiramisu, take about 16 ounces of mascarpone cheese and fold three stiffly whipped egg whites into it.
- Next, whip the egg yolks with about one-third of a cup of sugar and fold this into the cheese and egg white mixture.
- Soak ladyfinger cookies in brewed matcha green tea, and layer the ladyfingers on the bottom of a bowl or container.
- Pour the mascarpone mixture on top of the ladyfingers and sprinkle with matcha.
- Chill for three hours and serve the dessert cold with a cup of steaming hot matcha tea.