- 3/4 Cup Water
- 3/4 Cup Milk (or Soy Milk)
- 1 tsp AOI Matcha Supreme
- 1-3 tsp agave syrup (or to your desired taste)
- 3 drops of peppermint extract or 1 peppermint tea bag
- 1 candy cane
- Whipped Cream
- Heat water in a small pot until just before boiling. Add your mint choice to the water. ***If you are using the PEPPERMINT Tea bag, allow to steep in the water for one minute. IF you are using the extract, add immediately*** Remove tea bag before proceeding to next step.
- Add AOI Matcha Supreme to serving mug add mix in water from the pot. Whisk until all matcha is dissolved. An AOI Bamboo whisk (chasen) works best to prevent clumps.
- Heat the milk and bring to a boil, using either a stovetop or microwave.
- Add milk to serving mug and mix in with matcha water.
- Stir in the agave syrup to your desired taste to sweeten the latte.
- Top with whipped cream and add in the candy cane.
- ****OPTIONAL - Garnish with a stick of fresh cinnamon****.