- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/3 cup local honey
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 1/2 cups oats
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons wheat germ
- 1 Tablespoon AOI premium matcha
- 1/2 cup ground flax seed
- 1/4 cup peanuts
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Melt the peanut butter, honey, and coconut oil in a small sauce pan over low heat making sure to stir constantly. It should only take a minute or two to melt the mixture together.
- In a mixing bowl, combine AOI premium matcha and the remainder of the ingredients, except for chocolate chips, and stir well.
- Add the melted liquid mixture over the dry mixture and stir til well combined.
- Let the combined ingredients cool in bowl for several minutes.
- Take the mixture and place it into a 8×8 or 12x12 pan covered in foil and press down firmly.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips over top and press down firmly with hands to make sure they stick.
- Place the pan in the refrigerator and let it cool for 20 minutes
- Take the pan out of the refrigerator and take the mixture out of the pan and onto a cutting board. Cut the bars into the sizes you desire.
- Store in fridge for best results and enjoy!