- 2 Large Chicken Breasts (Bones Included)
- 3 Oranges (MARINADE)
- 5 Tbsp Olive Oil (MARINADE)
- 8-12 Garlic Cloves
- 3 Tbsp Ginger
- 1 tsp AOI Tea Powder
- Coarse Ground Salt
- Preheat over to 350F Bake.
- Mix the juice of 2 oranges with 5 tbsp of oil. This will be the base marinade.
- Peel the garlic cloves.
- Peel the ginger and chop very small.
- Douse (pour marinade over) the chicken in a 1-2” deep dish. The remaining marinade will have the chicken sitting in it.
- Stuff the chicken skin with ½ the garlic and ginger. Slather the top of the chicken with the AOI Tea powder (about ½ teaspoon PER chicken breast). Sprinkle extra ginger over chicken and marinade. If extra garlic is available, add that to the marinade as well if desired.
- Slice another orange and place the thin slices over the chicken.
- Sprinkle paprika and coarse ground salt over the chicken and orange slices.
- Bake at 350F until chicken is fully cooked.