Matcha Jade Lemonade Recipe
- 2 bamboo tea scoops or 1 tsp Matcha
- 60ml of hot water (180˚F)
- Warm the Matcha bowl and whisk by setting the whisk in the bowl handle-up and adding hot water. After a minute or so, discard water.
- Place 1/2 to 1 tsp Match (2 bamboo tea scoops) in Matcha bowl, pour 60ml (2 oz) of hot water. Simple way to make hot water is to pour boiling water into another bowl to cool down to the temperature.
- Whisk briskly with one hand while holding the tea bowl in the other. Rapidly whisk until a fine foam appears on the surface, which means the tea is smooth and ready to drink.