Matcha Cheesecake Recipe
-1 9-inch prepared graham cracker pie crust
-2 packs of cream cheese of choice
-3/4 cups of sugar
-2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
-1 tablespoon AOI Matcha Green Tea Powder
- Begin by preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the cream cheese blocks into the microwave and set for 40 seconds to help soften.
- By using an electric mixer, mix the cream cheese and the sugar until it is smooth and well-blended in a large bowl.
- Add in the eggs, vanilla extract, and AOI Matcha Powder to the mixture. Beat mixture until all ingredients are well blended.
- Pour the batter mixture into the pie crust.
- Bake in preheated oven at 350 degrees for 35 minutes. If the rim of the pie crust begins to crack, do not worry. This is a normal occurrence.
- Let the pie cool for at least 1-2 hours at room temperature.
- Store in refrigerator for at least 3 hours after that.
- Once all cool/refrigerating time has passed, enjoy your fresh AOI Matcha Cheesecake!