Matcha Brownies Sugar Cookie Recipe
-1/2 Cups Melted Butter
-1/2 Cups Sugar
-1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
-1/2 Cups Sifted Flour
-1/4 Teaspoon Baking Powder
-1/4 Teaspoon Salt
-1/2 Cups AOI Matcha Powder
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Mix the dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, salt, and AOI Matcha Powder) in a bowl. In a separate bowl, combine the melted butter and vanilla extract. Then add sugar to that mixture.
3. Add and mix in eggs, making sure to add one at a time, then mix.
4. Slowly add in the dry ingredients mixture to the batter. Mix until there are no more clumps in the batter.
5. Pour the batter mixture into a baking dish that is sprayed lighting with cooking oil.
6. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes at 350F. Once finished, take out from oven and let it cool for about 10 minutes.
7. Enjoy your fresh AOI Matcha Sugar Cookie Brownies!